Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thrifting Favorites


I wanted to share some thrifting favorites of mine on this Wednesday. Wednesday is a large thrifting day mainly because most places are 1/2 off! So who wouldn't take advantage? The girls will also be sharing their special picks throughout the next couple days!


This skirt I found for a dollar and think about often cutting off the top so I could make it shorter. The pattern on the bottom is too good to cut off. Also: the seafoam green and pink is such a great color combination. 

This shirt I found for 3 dollars. It has teapots on it? I know! How weird? But neat. The label on it says "Weathervane". I wondered if it was from that store the Weathervane that used to be in most malls. I feel like its a little too off the wall to be found in a weathervane.  The scarf next to it I found for 50 cents, and I love! The shapes on it are perfect along with melon color. 

These aprons! I found these with Mia at a Flea market, but I have to talk about them. We plan on doing a DIY project with our aprons in the near future. So be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that! It will be super cute!

This skirt I found for 1 dollar! The pleats and polka dots are so great! I wear it out alot when I go out for drinks or dinner at night! 

These three items line my vanity, and a shelf that my grandfather made my grandmother hanging on my wall! The Beligan Creme's box holds notes, and letters (even some cute love letters) I have received over the years! The Diane Pins were a find that Mia and I came across in a flea market. We shared the pack, and she was sweet enough to let me keep the box!  Even though using them in my hair is quite hard, I do try! If I had more of a bouffant all the time it would be great to use! I have been into collecting old perfume bottles lately. If you click on this picture you can see that there is a rose that sits on top of the bottle. Its so cute! It's actually broken but I couldn't pass it up!

Ah! This bag! I found at Goodwill, and I loveeee love the bridge on it! I really do not use it quite often mainly because I don't wear too much brown, or neutral shades. The only time I ever used it was when my sister had her baby! ( I stocked myself full of games for the long wait!) But I will most definitely use it more. 

Thats all! Check back for Mia and Kay's favorites!

Miss JillyBean

No comments:

Post a Comment